Thanks to Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Slack, Troop Messenger, and virtual assistants such as Cortana, Siri, Ok Google, we can finally communicate smartly with a software. Amid the growing influence of Artificial Intelligence (AI), chatbot development company is helping to solve customer service issues in less time. Be it an automated customer service activity, improved productivity or enhanced employee and customer engagement, AI-powered bots are powerful and advanced enough to change the scenario of the enterprise ecosystem. Providing personalised and excellent customer service around the clock is possible only with the implementation of chatbots.
How Chatbot Works
Identifying the user’s intent and extracting appropriate data hidden in the user’s inputs is the first condition and the most relevant move at the core of a chat bot. Hence, a chat bot needs to understand a user’s request. If it doesn’t then it won’t be able to provide the user with an answer he or she desires.
Returning the response
As soon as a chatbot recognises a user’s request or concern, it should display the most appropriate response. The response may be of the following types:
• A generic and predefined script
• A text retrieved from a knowledge base containing diverse answers
• A piece of information based on data the user has provided
• An information stored data in enterprise systems
• An outcome of an action, which the chatbot performed by networking with one or more back-end applications
• A precise question that helps the chatbot to perfectly understand the user’s request
Benefits of Chatbots in Customer Services
A chatbot application modernises interactions between people and services and takes a customer experience to an all-time high. Companies can improve their customer engagement processes with a chatbot implementation. In addition, it leads to operational efficiency by reducing the average cost of customer service. A chatbot solution is successful only if it efficiently performs those tasks.
• Reduced Response Time: The more time you take to respond to a user, the lesser are the chances of you being able to convert him or her into a lead. With chatbots, slow response times can be evaded. Your users can directly send a message to a chatbot and get an answer instantly. This will reduce the customer wait times and will make a customer’s experience more pleasant.
• Enhanced Customer Service: A majority of customers prefer talking to companies on live chats or text messages. Chatbots can aid your business by providing information through a conversation, which is dynamic and personalised. With a chatbot, a user can acquire the information by responding to a few simple questions, which is a great engagement win!
• Lesser Load on Your Team: With the chatbot managing the bulk of the posed questions, the pressure on your social engagement team is significantly reduced. Instead of wasting time addressing the same customer queries, they can hand it to the bot and focus only on other works.
• Faster Sales Pre-Qualification: With a proper chatbot development, your bot acquires the lead information. These can be filtered to identify specific leads. Your sales crew can then focus only on leads that matter, which in turn, enable instant sales pre-qualification.
• Developed Contact List: Chatbots help you in building your contact list. They give you more opportunities to deliver information, news, and updates in different ways. Ultimately, chatbots will give you a much larger and much more filtered list of leads to work with.
• Sale of a Product or Service: There is a high probability that a consumer will buy your product if he or she is able to reach you via text or chat messages. A great example would be Facebook Messenger Ads. Because it is conversational and mobile-friendly, you can market your products and services in a more efficient way.
Important Aspects to Consider While Developing a Chatbot
These aspects should be clearly etched in your mind. Chatbot development companies can build the system better when they are familiar with the goals of the company. The better a chatbot developer understands your goals, the better is the quality of your website’s user engagement capabilities. Therefore, ensure that you clearly explain what you do and how you want it to be projected. Reducing work and data complexities will obviously increase the expertise and efficiency of the business. Other benefits of chatbots include decoding information using big data and solving operational challenges.
Situational awareness is an important feature in chatbot development. Taking minimum inputs, the chatbot should respond to a user by providing them with the stored information. Bots should be able to automate tasks such as take the order for grocery or other items, reset a password, take a booking for a hotel room, and so on. The idea is that a bot should save a customer’s time and efforts. Otherwise, it’s no good than a mere website or app.
• Human-like approach: Although the two types, rule-based or artificial intelligence chatbots function in different ways and are used for different purposes, either type should give an impression to the user that he or she is talking to a person. The rationale behind this approach is people don’t like talking to machines because machines are apparently insensitive to emotions. Therefore, it is important that your chatbot has human-like features or at least is capable enough to trick the user into believing that he or she is not talking to a robot.
• Extended support: You can score well in the section of extended support if your chatbot is capable to provide precise help and support documents on its own. That way not only will your customer get the right document but also will get the right documents very promptly. This, in turn, will make the experience of your consumer very pleasant.
• Predictive in nature: The Chatbot should always channel the conversation forward. It should consider proposing things to do like help a user find additional functionality, information, or features. A chatbot should keep your customers up-to-date about new deals, offers, and events. That way your consumer is always updated about your latest offers.
• Short and simple interactions: The modern consumer is always running low on time. You must value their time and ensure that your chatbot gives short and simple answers. It should preferably break down a long piece of information into multiple small texts to give it a human touch. Moreover, you must know that unlike a website chatbots are not into graphical user interface but into a plain text user interface. Hence, there should be more words and less of emojis’ and other types of graphics.
• Chatbot Personality: Whenever your user contacts a support team he or she expects answers or instructions that are clear and easy to understand. Hence, your Chatbot must communicate clearly. Select a communication style that suits your targeted audience and your brand’s image. If your Chatbot is going to talk to your consumer then its voice should match its persona. Keeping those factors in mind, ask your chatbot developer to define your chatbot’s identity and actions.
• Focused Chatbot: If you want to keep your consumers engaged for longer periods of time then you must employ efficient and function-focused chatbots. A chatbot that does a few things right is more beneficial than one that barely scratches the surface. So, build only a focused chatbot that serves a specific purpose.
• Simple UI/UX: Though they are equipped with widgets and images, chatbots are most often than not text-based. This helps in smoothly starting the communication with a consumer. It is, therefore, recommended that your chatbot has a simple interface and easy to use characteristics. The ultimate aim is to give the user a hybrid experience of plain text messaging with a touch of graphical user interface.
Chatbot Development company
Now that you know what features your chatbot should have and how it should function, it is now time to choose a company of repute. We, at Tvisha, design the best and well-structured chatbot with all the features discussed above at a reasonable price. Security is the primary crux of our solution so that confidentiality is always maintained. Our system development tech wizards are expert in developing innovative and dynamic e-solutions. We represent a “tech-cocktail” entity empowering fast-track IT solutions powered by a precise amount of technology innovation, software designing-development, and business consultancy. Since we are a technology-driven company, our services are in accordance with the demands of the modern consumer and businesses. Mobility is the root of digitisation so we keep mobility at the pinnacle for business magnification. Last but certainly not the least, a customer’s experience with Tvisha’s prompt and precise response is the icing on the cake and is a major factor that differentiates us from our competitors. Partner with us if you want to develop chatbots to analyze and alleviate risks in your business.