Sales and marketing form the fulcrum of any business. A successful business growth is possible through retaining existing clients and attracting new ones on a continuous basis. Fitness industry too is no exception to this. In fact, gyms have a more weighty task of veering ordinary people out of their lethargic life styles and direct them to a healthy regimen. Not an easy proposition by any means as most people find it hard to kick old habits and embrace new despite a strong urge to do. This is where effective marketing comes to the rescue of gyms. Digital Marketing techniques help propel the gym business since targeting the exact audience can be effectively done through it. Targetted marketing is the ideal and effective way that gives more exposure to your gym and fitness club. Gym and fitness centers are location-based businesses. Have some unique and latest strategies of Digital Marketing for fitness and gym that make your local business stand tall in the crowd.
Go through the article to know how digital marketing strategies and relevant tips can benefit your business success. The various marketing strategies for your business that makes you successful in the industry are:
1. Digital Marketing for Fitness and Gym:
In this digital age, website is the face for any business. It is an index of your business. Build an SEO friendly and a user- friendly website. Beef and beautify it with enticing pictures of your gym equipment, sample demos, and details of trainers. Reach out to professionals like GeeksChip- an innovative and disruptive digital marketing agency- to design and develop an amazing website.
Tips: Spruce up your website with
- Local SEO (location targeted)
- Gym related blogs
- Articles on equipment and instructors
- Articles on health benefits of regular exercises
- SEO (for visibility in SERP)
- Top rank in SERP (Search Engine Results Page)
- Brand awareness
- More patrons from your location
2. YouTube Marketing:
Gym and fitness centers are bustling and activity oriented spaces. People learn by seeing. Post fresh and informative videos explaining the various types of equipment in your gym, their benefits etc. You can boost your ranking through this second largest platform after search engine. It is a powerful platform for quick results. YouTube has 2 billion monthly active users.
What catches viewers’ eyes will spread through their mouth. People tend to speak out about their favorite “likes” within their circle. This is a powerful tool in GeeksChip makes your gym go viral on YouTube with these strategies.
- By providing genuine and peculiar content
- By doing SEO for videos
- By uploading eye-catching high-quality (HD) creative videos that engage the users
- By mentioning the relevant title and description along with keywords
- By communicating with the subscribers
- Positive replies to all comments
- Through social media sharing
- Gain more attention
- More user engagement
- More downloads
- Gain subscribers
- More traffic
- Visibility in Search engines
- Generate revenue through videos
3. Mobile Marketing:
As mobiles are more in number than desktops because of their portability, it will be advantageous for your fitness center to set a platform for planning a mobile-centric marketing strategy. Besides, people are spending most of their time on mobile apps and social media through mobiles. Mobile marketing will enhance the speed of business growth. For using mobile application platforms, gym centers need not necessarily have an app but can run their Ads on mobile apps of other businesses.
- Run Ads on mobile app platforms
- Run Ads in game apps
- Run Ads based on location
- Create campaigns on Google Ads
- Instant results
- Bulk reach availability
- Quick Awareness of your gym
- Visibility on SERP
4. Social Media Marketing:
Providing Social Media Marketing services to your business boosts the number of footprints for your business. You can get good results through these three platforms.
Facebook is one of the greatest platforms for marketing your business. Creating an arresting page with impressive captions is a great way sure shot recipe in Facebook marketing.These are some tips to make your brand go viral through Facebook.
- Create a simple Page with crisp and clear details of your gym
- Update posts daily
- Provide offers/coupons
- Frequently write about your new and advanced gym equipment, trainers
- Upload gym related videos, different types of exercises
- Include some general topics other than gym
- Giving replies to any comments in a positive way
- Use fitness and gym related hashtags
- More user engagement
- Wider reach
- More likes and shares
- Increase in number of followers
One picture is worth a thousand words. Because of its colorful and creative pictures, videos, and funny images, Instagram has become more engaging social network than Facebook now. 70% of users are engaging with brands through Instagram. Marketing through this platform a big hit for fitness clubs.
- Upload clear and high-quality pictures of the gym
- Upload photos of gym equipment
- Upload photos of exercises, aerobatics, and all activities done at the gym.
- Upload under 3-minute videos of your services
- More engagement rate
- More likes, shares, downloads
- Global reach for your fitness club
- Provide analytics
GeeksChip, as one of the best Social Media Agencies, makes the best use of Twitter using these effective tips. You can reach the audience who don’t want to read the long articles by giving short insights on your business.
- Provide as many hashtags as possible
- Write different short insights on your fitness club, gym equipment, exercises with their benefits for health.
- Provide your website’s URL in every article
- Tweet creative thoughts on fitness and quotes
- Run Twitter Ads
- Connects interest and location-based people
- Attracts many people through short content
- Can be useful as SEO
- Traffic to website
Being a digital marketing company for long years, GeeksChip has provided best-in-class results for many businesses through these social media platforms by implementing the latest digital marketing strategies.
The digital marketing for fitness and gym can be advantageous for its success and long-lasting growth. The more you implement the better are your results.
There are many techniques that GeeksChip, one of the best social media agencies has adopted and scripted success stories for diverse businesses. The strategies for fitness clubs and gyms include Digital Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Social Media Marketing services like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.